When expectant mothers are reviewing your adoption profile book, letter or website, you really want them to get to know you and your personality. Of course you’ll be able to show your personality when you talk on the phone or meet face-to-face, but how can you get your personality to come across on paper [...]
If you’re in the process of adopting a baby domestically, then you are most likely trying to figure out how to develop an adoption profile book, a “birthmother” letter or adoption profile website. For those who don’t know, an adoption profile generally includes a letter to the expectant mother and additional information about you, your [...]
Once you have made the decision to adopt a baby domestically, most likely you will be looking for an expectant mother who has chosen the path of adoption for her unborn child. There are several ways in which you can try to find an expectant mother from registering with an adoption agency/professional to finding [...]
So, you’re seeking an expectant mother who has chosen the path of adoption? Whether you’re working with an adoption agency, adoption professional, attorney or doing everything on your own, you need to ensure that you can easily be reached, especially through your own adoption outreach efforts. Your contact information should be included on every means [...]
- Adoption profiles: Telling your story without words
- Adoption profiles: How much information to include?
- Blog post: Incorporating your personality into adoption profile
- Adoption Profiles – How do you get started?
- Why use adoption marketing?
- Make contacting you easy for expectant mothers
- What’s a good adoption profile photo?
- Make your adoption profile stand out with an eye-catching design