Really, what’s the big deal about what photo goes on the cover of your adoption profile book, “birthmother” introduction letter or home page of your adoption profile website? Well, for starters, it’s your first (and maybe only) impression and visual introduction to yourself. So, it’s pretty important to make a good impression, right? [...]
When it comes to putting together an adoption profile, you’re probably focused on developing the right text and gathering the necessary photos, right? They are, of course, the meat of the profile, so it’s important you put a lot of care and thought into choosing what’s right to reflect your life. But you’re not done, [...]
- Adoption profiles: Telling your story without words
- Adoption profiles: How much information to include?
- Blog post: Incorporating your personality into adoption profile
- Adoption Profiles – How do you get started?
- Why use adoption marketing?
- Make contacting you easy for expectant mothers
- What’s a good adoption profile photo?
- Make your adoption profile stand out with an eye-catching design